Career Opportunities: Talent and Performance Management Lead (21881)
Vacancy Reference Number 21881 - Posted 07/17/2019 - United Kingdom - HR
Talent & Performance Management Lead
Talent and Performance Management Lead will be responsible for the strategy and design of talent assessment, talent review process, succession management and solutions to strengthen individual and team performance management, which will contribute to the overall talent strategy and support Dixons Carphone transformation and growth agenda.
- Talent Review process, including talent pool management, facilitating talent movement; supporting Group Director with quarterly Talent Reviews for the Executive Committee and bi-annual for the Board, including follow up on actions, Group metrics and reporting
- Succession planning and management, designed to improve succession health, accelerate talent pipeline development and inform programmatic solutions
- Performance Management process design and implementation, including systems requirements and oversight, training requirements for quality conversations, metrics and reporting; support Group Director with company-wide goal setting and calibration
- Leadership Framework (e.g., leadership competency model, success profile, definition of talent and potential) to inform leadership assessment and development strategy and solutions
- Assessment Strategy for selection and development, including oversight and management of Executive Assessments and 360 feedback
- Career proposition design, which will inform pipeline development and be aligned to the colleague promise (e.g., EVP)
- Team Effectiveness solutions to strengthen performance
- Executive Coaching oversight and management for key leadership talent
- Oversee relevant vendor relationships and ensure that Dixons Carphone is maximizing its relationship with all related vendors
Skills & experience:
- Proven experience in diagnosing organization capability requirements and translating these into practical solutions, including talent management, talent development, career building and performance management practices, processes and programs
- Known for strong collaboration with the broader Human Resources community in the design and implementation of talent processes and practices
- Operates from a place of knowledge steeped in individual behaviour, small group and organisational dynamics
- Competency development
- Knowledge and experience with assessment methodology (selection and development), testing and survey practices, including assessing potential
- Behavioural observation and assessment skills
- Practice in statistical analysis and interpretation
- Evaluation methodologies
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.