Career Opportunities: HR Systems Specialist (21705)
JPR ID 21705 - Posted 12/08/2017 - Global - Monterrey - Human Resources - Permanent - Full Time
||VP Human Resources
|Position to which it reports
||HR Systems Leader
||Administration of 'Employee Central' module, support internal clients with the operation of this platform, and assist in projects execution.
||• Administration of SuccessFactors' Employee Central module
- Support key users in the daily operation
- Quality assurance of permissions (roles)
- Perform all Admin tasks
- Reports creation
- Train the trainers
• Participate in the configuration projects of any Employee Central functionalities as team member, assuring the product is being configured correctly.
• Operate as the point of contact with the Regional HR TMS leaders (Mx, US/Can, Europe, SA, Asia), for the ongoing Live operation of Employee Central.
• Operate as the lynk between HR department and IT to assure the correct operation of interfases with periferical systems.
||Computer Science, Information Systems, or other IT Engineering Post graduate degree.
||Proficiency in English and Spanish is required
• IT Support / Projects (1-5 years)
• Success Factors (1 year desirable)
||• Windows Office (advanced)
|Local / global candidates
||Local / Regional candidates only