We’re iD Mobile, the UK’s fastest growing postpay mobile (MVNO) network ever. We launched in 2015, and already have over 1,000,000 postpay customers. We’re pretty sure our early success has a lot to do with our wide range of feature-packed plans. We offer everything from super-value Pay-as-you-go and SIM only deals, right up to the latest smartphones from the big-name manufacturers. We’re delighted about our success so far and have very ambitious plans for the future.
We are looking for a keen and dynamic Junior Product Owner who can join our growing Customer and Marketing team. Our self-service capability is available across the iD Mobile app and online account and both have an enormous part to play in the vision of iD. We want more and more customers to use self-service, so we need someone who can help us drive our self-service strategy forward.
• Support line manager in driving the self-service strategy and roadmap, to put the iD app and AI at the forefront of all customer service and experience, marketing, and commercial initiatives to get the most value from our platforms
• Ability to work across multiple teams, agile or waterfall
• BAU management of new features and change items in the short term backlog
• Create detailed user stories and requirements, test cases (with test team and BAs) and managing copy and design input
• Knowing the product inside-out
• Attend sprint planning, daily standups, story refinement and sprint review sessions
• Engage with multiple stakeholders at all levels to understand their requirements and translate into user stories
• Reporting on self-service performance and progress
• Triaging issues / bugs and working with the customer experience team to decrease pain points
• Experience working with digital products, ideally mobile apps or digital self-serve
• Proven experience in agile (Scrum or Kanban)
• Experience using JIRA, or similar project management tools
• Has gone through a software development lifecycle at least once
• Ability to break down epics into user stories
• Great communication skills and the ability to interact with marketing, product, commercial, operations and UI/UX teams
• Experience working closely with cross-functional teams (onshore or offshore)
• Experience working with UI and UX teams
• Passion about technology and latest trends
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and across multiple teams
• Creative and effective
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.