We are looking for talented, and vigilant team admin to help us on the road to building the future of gaming in the UK, this is a new role for an expanding team which will one of the biggest growth areas in the business. If you have and eye detail, accuracy and good time management we have a role for you.
• Compile previous range analysis of market, customer, competitor and financial performance to generate strategy.
• Work with the category manager to source, setup and market new products and ranges.
• Work with the Merchandising team to develop and deliver a comprehensive Merchandise area strategy that meets our customer needs and identifies opportunities and risks.
• Provide support to the Category Manager to analyse market share and competitor information and present competitor packs highlighting key issues with conclusions and recommended actions.
• Provide support to the Category Manager to compile and update category promotional plans and ascertain with Stock Planner what stock is required to support these plans.
You will need:
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Strong numerical and verbal reasoning skills
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.