An exciting opportunity to join the newly created Customer Strategy Team in the UK’s leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company. This role will play a key role in delivering new customer value propositions and an easy end to end customer experience.
The aim of the Category Customer Value Propositions manager is to be the customer champion and expert for the Commercial Category teams across the business, using customer data and insight to understand customer segment requirements across products, range, services and pricing, providing customer requirements within the Category planning process. You will implement the Customer Category strategy defining the category business objectives through the ranging framework to help Category teams combine with Supplier & technology strategies and realise future growth opportunities.
• Define cross-category bundles for customer segment propositions with Commercial teams
• Design new unique market leading and commercially attractive propositions that are compelling to target customers working with Category teams who will deliver to requirements.
• Implement an optimisation activity plan to increase adoption of existing products/propositions, producing clear, detailed business requirements for the proposition
• Create 18 month development plans (roadmaps) for underlying ranges including launch of new products, opportunity analysis, range development (including user experience)
• Continuously refine customer led commercial activity principles and guidelines in conjunction with the commercial teams
• Play a key role in the development of plans for new categories to ensure new opportunities are realised that focus on customer needs
• Continuous monitoring of profitability and product margin, evolution of competition prices compared to current pricing and directing Categories to implement corrective action to defend our pricing strategy
• Ensure that commercial propositions have been customer tested
• Work closely with Customer Experience team as well as channel owners, product, operation and technology teams to champion and agree the optimum customer experience for each proposition
• Collaborate across key delivery teams, overseeing briefs to support the successful launch of propositions
Skills and Experience Required:
• Commercial, business development and planning experience
• Proposition development across consumer products & services
• Strong business planning, implementation & proposition delivery
• Strong analytical skills, numerate and worked in a commercial data led team
• Ability to translate consumer needs into business requirements
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.