An exciting opportunity to join the newly created Customer Strategy Team in the UK’s leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company. This role will play a key role in delivering new customer value propositions and an easy end to end customer experience.
The aim of the Senior Category Customer Value Propositions manager is to be the Senior customer champion for the Category Director & heads of within a Commercial Business Unit, applying customer data and insight to devise proposition strategies that reflect & understand customer segment requirements, market positioning based on USPs, promise to customers and design of the offer across products;, range, services and pricing, defining Customer Category Strategy objectives within the Category planning process. You will create the Category total proposition framework (product, pricing, people & services ) to hand off to Category teams who will combine with Supplier & technology strategies to realise future growth opportunities.
• Monitoring changes in market size (volumes, value, market shares of brands, price bands etc),
• Define cross-category bundle strategies for customer segment propositions with Commercial teams for future share & profit growth objectives (e.g. Products + installation + CSA repairs + broadband optimisation for home movers)
• Create the Customer Category annual strategy plan for implementation
• Lead & define the commercialisation of unique market leading and commercially attractive propositions
• Ensure full roadmap of optimisation activities defined to increase adoption of existing products/propositions
• Define the 18 month roadmap for underlying ranges including launch of new products, opportunity analysis, range development (including user experience)
• Provide proposition strategy to support Scoping elements of Go To Market Quarterly planning process
• Continuously review, refine and customer led commercial activity principles and guidelines with commercial teams
• Implement pricing and promotion plan to support the Category defined strategy and role
• Identify & prioritise new categories for growth understanding customer requirements and new propositions that will define why customers shop with Dixons Carphone.
• Define a roadmap of commercial propositions that require customer testing
• Work closely with Customer Experience team as well as channel owners, product, operation and technology teams
• Ensure that the final customer experience matches agreed critical success factors
• Work with key delivery teams, developing briefs to support the successful launch of propositions
Skills and Experience Required:
• Extensive commercial, business development and planning experience
• Proposition development across consumer products & services
• Strategic experience in a commercial and/or customer led teams
• Strong business planning, implementation & proposition delivery
• Ability to translate consumer needs into business requirements and strategic opportunities
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.