[[London - North Acton]]
The Associate Resourcing Business Partner is responsible for delivering operational resource plans for the designated business area. You’ll be responsible for delivering bespoke recruitment solutions to ensure that the most relevant, high quality internal and external candidates are identified and selected for current and future roles at Dixons Carphone.
• Deploy a comprehensive range of traditional and innovative candidate sourcing methodologies to attract and engage high quality candidates for selection against current and future roles
• Qualify and deliver candidates for assessment and selection against a specific functional brief, within agreed timelines; support Resourcing Business Partners and Managers to determine and deliver the most relevant and effective direct sourcing strategy to attract candidates across a broad range of complex specialist roles and higher volume mandates
• Undertake research as directed to build and maintain market maps, segmenting companies and functions to build an overview of potential talent
• Develop and promote the Dixons Carphone employer brand using innovative marketing and advertising methods
• Facilitate assessment centres and open days as required; attend recruitment fairs and recruitment networking events
• Avoid the use of 3rd party resourcing partners in favour of direct sourcing methodologies
• Deliver consistently against agreed resourcing metrics and SLAs
• Support continuous improvement projects to improve service levels and key recruitment metrics
• Work cross-functionally as required by volume and criticality of resourcing requirements
• Utilise fully all relevant recruitment systems and associated technology to support productivity and reporting of relevant management information
You will need:
• Excellent knowledge of the tools, techniques and methodologies used to underpin effective candidate attraction and sourcing
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to engage with and influence a diverse group of internal and external
• Good knowledge and experience of working with an agency or in-house resourcing function within a complex and dynamic operating environment
• Excellent knowledge and experience of utilising recruitment systems and technologies
• Excellent communication skills with a focus on negotiating and influencing to senior level
• Good knowledge of current resourcing best practice through regular market research
• Good analytical, judgment and decision-making skills
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.