[[London - North Acton]]
We are looking for a Customer Segmentation Manager to take responsibility of all customer segmentation data and profiles to financially calculate the value and propensity of market segments to support Brand Value proposition development and commercial strategic decisions for targeted product and service offerings.
They will be responsible for supporting the customer strategy, delivering growth through data and evaluating the ongoing performance of the proposition strategy.
• Extract and model customer segmentation data to identify opportunities and monitor ongoing performance for both annual and quarterly planning processes as well as ad hoc analysis.
• Support the development of targeted product offerings or marketing campaigns based on customer profiles
• Provide key segment strategy data and information to prioritise target offerings and promotions into the Go To Market Quarterly marketing scoping requirements.
• Own the customer segments and journeys based on deep customer insights, enabling DC to deliver customer and commercial performance targets
• Deliver customer segmentation analysis and development plan including propensity evaluations and acquisition strategies
• Provide data and analysis to support acquisition plans by theme to attract customers
• Define the Customer Metrics for DC and continuously monitor customer adoption performance
• Create briefs on customer value propositions for Go to Market and Customer Communications to execute
• Support the coordination of the sales channels by means of prioritisation for specific segments
• Monitor the performance of penetration targets, segment sales and margin expectations based on the customer segmentation strategy
You will need:
• Strategic planning skills, Extensive customer insight, audience marketing
• Experience in proposition development across consumer products & services
• Analytical skills, understanding business context and markets to translate into planning
• High energy, drive and commitment to deliver tangible results
• Resilience and able to work with complex and changing priorities
• Ability to simplify complex concepts and messages to bring clarity to stakeholders
• Always curious about customers behaviour, constantly examining data & insights to know more
• Influence teams across functions to see the end to end benefit of the expected result
• Proactive approach & mindset, seeks to innovate and initiate new opportunities.
• Confident in style, organised and able to meet deadlines, thrives in a multi tasking environment.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.