An exciting opportunity to join the newly created Customer Strategy Team in the UK’s leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company. This role will play a key role in delivering new customer value propositions and an easy end to end customer experience.
We’re looking for experienced individuals in customer value proposition who thrive in a fast-paced and constantly evolving organisational environment. You will be strategic but at the same time able to manage detail and determined to ‘make it happen’, delivering within a high performance team that 100% delivers the benefits of the customer strategy to maximise customer satisfaction and business performance.
A successful candidate will need to work across the entire business linking different elements of our product, credit and services offer to develop short term promotional propositions but supporting longer term strategic offers
• Use internal and market customer insight to identify big themes / life events which relate to our customers.
• Develop customer value propositions in line with the Quarterly Promotional Planning process.
• Support the development of the store location strategy, tailoring Value Propositions for specific locations
• Develop the end to end Customer Value Proposition, linking; demonstration, experience, service, conversation, pricing, credit and services.
• Work closely with the Category Proposition team to identify potential opportunities to expand category offers across the wider business.
• Work closely with Retail and eCommerce to ensure the execution of propositions is fit for purpose within the respective channels
• Continuously develop our existing Value Propositions across the business
• Work closely with Commercial Category, Services, Credit, Retail and eCommerce teams to monitor and support the performance of new / existing propositions
Skills and Experience Required:
• Proposition development experience within a Services, Telco or Financial Services industry
• Strategic planning skills, customer insight evaluation, audience marketing
• Commercial experience including development of complex business cases
• Relationship management and negotiation skills
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.