Career Opportunities: HR Development Manager (21121)
JPR ID 21121 - Posted 04/16/2018 - Global - Monterrey - Human Resources - Permanent - Full Time
||VP Human Resources
|Position to which it reports
||Global HR Development Manager
||• Build networks and make synergies with regional teams and key actors
• Responsible for the definition & implementation of action plans, solutions & initiatives for all the regions
• Persuade different stakeholders to implement the HR strategy and Global HR function
||• Translate strategic business/functional direction into tactical plans and solutions.
• Develop and implement global policies.
• Provide functional and tactical guidelines to implement the strategies.
• Identify and implement processes improvements to enhance effectiveness and efficiency.
• Balance multicultural aspects to socialize and rollout HR solutions
• Support the HR model concepts definition and design to develop tools, systems and solutions.
• Lead and ensure the knowledge transfer and adoption of HR practices, processes and policies in the organization shifting the mindset of regional and local teams.
• Partner with HR Platforms team to define and align strategies to support global HR processes evolution.
• Build the system to bring predictability and consistency to the HR processes.
• Manage relationship with vendors and key actors.
• Lead and coordinate the co-creation of solution with HR regional teams
• Act as strategic business partner.
• Keep abreast of HR trends to adapt plans, solutions and/or products
||• Desirable Master Degree
||Proficiency in English and Spanish is required
||• 7yrs+ in Organizational Development
• 2yrs+ international experience
||• All the HR areas
• Project Management
• Leadership & Negotiation
• Understanding of HR technologies to streamline HR processes & metrics
• Consulting experience in process design and policy making (desired)
|Local / global candidates