As an Operational Analyst you will provide analytical insight and reporting to internal stakeholders to allow the senior team and operations teams to make sound informed decisions on the running of the Travel business.
You will also provide analytical insight to external contacts of the UK and Ireland Airport authorities.
You must be data focused, have the ability to present data and be able to communicate at a very high standard.
• Provide weekly, monthly and ad-hoc analysis to the Airport Authorities
• Produce internal reports to the Branch Managers and Store teams. Some routine and some ad hoc as required.
• Produce periodic reports: Period Scorecard, CRT, Internal period review.
• Provide insight and analysis to the Dixons Travel management team cross department to ensure the right decision making.
• Have the ability to clearly communicate the findings of analysis to all levels of Dixons Travel team, both in RSC and wider store operations team.
• Support the operations team in management of cost control and budget.
• Maintain and enhance customer segmentation database to inform commercial and operations teams of potential opportunities for sales growth.
You Will Need:
• Advanced Excel skills
• High level of communication and influencing skills
• Experience of data analysis and presentation skills.
• Educated to a Degree level
• Experience in a Head office retail environment – Desirable
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.