Career Opportunities: Online Merchandiser (Marketplaces) (21021)
Vacancy Reference Number 21021 - Posted 06/14/2019 - United Kingdom - eCommerce
As part of a wide-ranging eCommerce role, maximise the commercial performance of Currys PC World Marketplaces (i.e. eBay) through a mix of Marketing, Web Trading Optimisation, Data Analytics and improvements to Customer operational performance. Provide support on strategic initiatives to expand the Marketplace offering beyond existing channels
- Optimise Marketplace storefront banner & product display
- Optimise Marketplace product listings using industry data and best practice
- Merchandise products and weekly Marketplace marketing space based on promotional activity, working closely with category teams to identify best product deals
- Source digital creatives and inventory to use in the allocated marketing space.
- Analysis of customer interaction with promotions & paid marketing activity, to identify opportunities in promotional execution
- Analyse Marketplace traffic & conversion statistics, identifying opportunities & recommending actions
- Provide Dashboard analysis for weekly and periodical review
- Represent the Marketplace team in cross-functional eCommerce meetings
- Submit improvement requests to Marketplaces and Marketplace integrator
- Monitor daily/weekly pricing updates and ensure we are trading legally
- Work with Operational administration team to identify improvements to Marketplace seller metrics and Customer KPIs
- Advanced analytical skills both in terms of interpretation of financial and web metric/eCommerce data
- Strong understanding of commercial online trading
- Good personal acumen and demonstrable interpersonal and presentation skills when delivering insight
- Strong prioritisation skills when faced with multiple priorities
- Advanced user of the internet and Microsoft Office product suite - particularly Excel. Marketplace experience, particularly eBay (either as a buyer or seller) preferable but not essential
- Commitment to excellence, always puts the Customer first
- Highly analytical
- Works collaboratively
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.