Online Merchandiser (B2B)
As part of a wide-ranging eCommerce role, maximise the commercial performance of Currys PC World eCommerce sites through a mix of Marketing, Web Trading Optimisation, Data Analytics and improvements to Customer operational performance.
- Optimise homepage banner execution, monitoring and updating where needed
- Optimise category landing pages using market knowledge and popularity data
- Merchandise product and list pages according to promotional activity
- Post mortem analysis of customer interaction with promotions & paid marketing activity
- Manage site hierarchy, recommend changes in line with trends and the market
- Identify opportunities in promotional execution and execute improvements
- Manage cross sells, upsells, accessories, basket options & left-hand navigation
- Identify search errors and implement redirects/attribute changes where needed to improve the journey
- Analyse site statistics, identifying opportunities & recommending actions
- Provide customer interaction content and reports for weekly and periodical review
- Represent online in cross functional meetings
- Brainstorm site improvements/changes and add to continuous improvement plan
- Test and approve site developments and enhancements
- Track 3rd party data ingestion from CNET and submit claims/requests for issue SKUs
- Ensure new Extended range products are falling in the right categories by doing a weekly audit of new SKUs
- Monitor daily/weekly pricing updates and ensure we are trading legally
Key skills & experience required
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.