In our team, Senior Insight Analysts – User Experience work collaboratively with the eCommerce user experience team, multichannel strategy and development team, and eCommerce management team in understanding the financial and behavioural impact of changes to the multichannel experience on the currys.co.uk, pcworld.co.uk and carphonewarehouse.com websites.
You will primarily utilise web analytics software web analytics software (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Decibel Insight, User Zoom analysing data within the tools, or extracting it for further transformation and analysis using software such as Microsoft Excel and R. You will communicate your findings through a variety of mediums, giving guidance and confidence to stakeholders to make the right decisions for the experience of our customers and the performance of our business.
The eCommerce insight team is comprised of subject matter experts. Everyone will assist in your development, including your ability to use technical tools and how you approach tasks & apply existing capabilities. Your focus will be on trading performance, however, there are other specialisms within the team for you to draw ideas and inspiration from whenever you need help.
- Demonstrate your experience, setting the standard to which fellow analysts aspire towards in your approach, your business acumen, your collaboration with stakeholders and network building, your expertise, your analysis techniques and outputs, and ability to problem solve
- Provide deep, extensive analysis and insight using quantitative and qualitative analysis tools to analyse and understand visitor traffic sources, user behaviour, flow and conversion drivers as well as inform teams on how to improve the multichannel experience through heatmaps, session recordings and voice of customer
- Perform ad hoc analysis of acquisition, behaviour and conversion performance, adding context to the drivers of business performance. This will give exposure to wider areas of the business
- Work cohesively with several project owners, business analysts and developers to deliver the analysis framework that enables delivery of insights into financial impacts from user journey changes
- Work with a wider team passionate about learning what the impact of changes to multichannel experience on website performance and user behaviour are, using your eye for business to write powerful stories that influence decisions
- Combine data sources into custom reports and dashboards, diagnosing problems to provide actionable insights
- Standardise methodologies to bring efficiency, uniformity and timeliness to required insights
- Numerical and analytical skills, capable of using multiple data sources to analyse complex problems, identify cause and effect and deliver insightful and practical solutions.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, both in analysis and in communication.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills to ensure delivery of timely and accurate analysis supporting the development of eCommerce websites.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.