You will be managing a Digital Portfolio process that creates amazing customer experiences to millions of customers. You will be part of a team using Agile at Scale to deliver results – fast, and one that isn’t afraid to pivot & fail fast. As someone with experience and expertise in applying the Scaled Agile Framework® you will be confident in aligning waterfall and Agile delivery, delivering PI Planning events, Agile benefits tracking and embedding good Agile health across Product teams & the wider portfolio. You will be a clear communicator and Agile evangelist: confident in managing a diverse group of stakeholders as well as communications across hundreds of people to support the Agile Release Train.
• Own the Digital Portfolio new ideas process from triage, to understanding the demand and supporting the prioritisation.
• Manage and facilitate key Portfolio rituals with the Portfolio Leadership (including Portfolio Board and Digital Steering Meetings)
• Support and facilitate the creation, validation and ongoing iteration of yearly roadmap, ensuring it is aligned with the Online strategy & Product visions.
• Manage and create the annual cost (Capex and Opex) & benefit submissions across the Digital Portfolio (incl. high-level & detailed business cases)
• Manage and validate cost & business benefits reporting and tracking across Products and strategic Initiatives while proactively updating the Portfolio Leadership.
• Manage & maintain the Digital Portfolio Roadmap & other communication material, ensuring it is communicated to all key stakeholders
• Champion Lean-Agile ways of working as the Lean Agile Centre of Excellence Lead
• Accountable for Digital Portfolio Communication strategy & delivery of comms
• Accountable for PI Planning organisation and delivery
• Align waterfall and SAFe project management practices, and support Online Project Managers and Release Train Engineers to deliver cross-functional Initiatives
• Support Release Train Engineers and Product Management to maintain good Agile health across team, program and Portfolio layers
• Experience using and applying the Scaled Agile Framework®
• Good commercial awareness, analytical, judgment and decision making skills, coupled with good problem solving skills and ability to filter and prioritise information
• Confident managing business cases and planning and managing budgets
• Clear communicator with strong negotiation skills able to liaise with stakeholders across the business to facilitate Scaled Agile delivery
• Experienced facilitator
• Strong financial acumen
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• SAFe certified (ideally Certified SAFe Agilist or Certified SAFe Program Consultant)
• Educated to degree level to equivalent
• Similar role in a FTSE 250 company