This is a great opportunity for an experienced Assistant Merchandiser to step up and become an integral part of a rapidly evolving Audio department.
Are you a keen number cruncher with a passion for all things Audio?
Do you enjoy working in a team in a fast paced environment? From Portable speakers to Hi fi, from Party Audio to Turntables, the Home Audio Stock Planning Team plan for, well….all things Audio!
As an Assistant Merchandiser, you will be responsible for intake planning, sales forecasting, managing a budget and ensuring we maintain great availability across all stores and online.
You will need to be highly analytical and demonstrate good communications skills as you network both with suppliers and the wide spectrum of teams within the Dixons Carphone community.
• Monitor weekly performance and make recommendations for activity to ensure a successful in-season execution and deliver the target availability across the store estate
• Build close relationships with supplier counterparts to ensure a continuity of supply and to minimise failed deliveries through effective management and progress chasing
• Assist the category team with store feedback issues regarding stock and availability
• Have an awareness of exit and aged stocks and manage in line with the company policy and update the team with the relevant information
• Comply with standard Commercial processes in accordance with critical paths and business rules; using the systems and tools confidently
You will need:
• Previous Retail Merchandising experience
• Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills to review data and provide recommendations/actions / plans to drive sales, profit and cash
• A degree in a Mathematical/analytical discipline
• To be a highly motivated team player with strong relationship building skills
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.