Finance Reporting and Analytics Manager- FP&A
We are looking for an ambitious finance individual to join the business as a Finance Reporting & Analytics Manager, within our FP&A team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Accountant and the jobholder will deliver and set the standard of all analysis and management reporting across DC UK&I. Working cross functionally to deliver improvements in reporting and provide business insight to a wide range of senior stakeholders.
The jobholder will manage delivery of all channel reporting including Supply Chain to ensure that the Channel Business Partners understand the business financial results.
- Design and produce management accounts consistent with the full UK P&L to ensure there is a clear view of profitability of each channel of the business
- Work closely with stakeholders and Business partners to identify KPIs, key business drivers, and new business trends
- Support the Business partners to deliver quarterly financial business reviews in a defined format
- Develop models and analysis that can be used to help better understand our results, aid in planning and provide “what if” analysis
- Develop reporting that enables better decision making by the business- e.g. Supply Chain Cost Analysis, Customer traffic/footfall trends, Indirect Cost Analysis
- Manage two colleagues (Service Cost Analyst and Channels Reporting Analyst)
- Support the Financial Planning CoE to ensure forecasts are at the appropriate level of detail to enable management reporting and effective decision making
- Work with Accounting & Control to ensure accounting changes and best practice is followed to ensure the integrity of management reporting
- Continually identify new opportunities to drive reporting efficiency by the leveraging systems and standard processes
You will need:
- A strong academic background (to Degree level)
- A recognised Accounting Qualification (ACA/ ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)- this role would suit a recently qualified accountant
- Experience within a retail or consumer setting is highly desirable
- Solid stakeholder management skills with an ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills – able to tell a complex story in a compelling manner via all means of communication
- Problem Solving – able to analyse and understand complex data and situations to recommend the optimal solution
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.