Grow your own way
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
What you can expect from us.
- You join our Cyber Security team, establish credibility with prospective clients by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of Cyber Security and acquire new clients.
- You work as part of teams in delivering client excellence and work with other subject matter experts within the global PwC network. You support senior members of the team in developing client proposals and solution offerings.
- You assess, optimise and implement Cyber Security related processes and manage the reporting to various stakeholders bearing in mind both their technical and business requirements.
- You work on the development of innovative value added Cyber Security services, toolkits, methodologies and accelerators.
- You provide strong input into the Cyber Security practice and help to develop the team by bringing your superior skills.
- You get support to further develop your career and attain education and certifications.
What we expect from you.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT / Business IT or similar education. Information Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA or CISM are an asset.
- You have gained 2-3 years' experience in Cyber & Information Security, Data Protection & Privacy and related disciplines. You are experienced in industry standards as ISO 270xx or similar.
- You have gained experience in cloud and hybrid cloud related projects, and you have worked on the architecture and security strategy of such solutions.
- You have strong presentation, project management, facilitation and delivery skills as well as strong analytical and problem solving capabilities. You are fluent in English and German, knowledge of French can be an asset.
- You have experience in delivering customer oriented, strategic security work and supporting clients in their digital transformation and cybersecurity projects.
- You deliver high quality work that adds insights and value to our clients and have the ability to develop and manage senior-level relationships. A proven track record of delivery of large security improvement programs is desirable.
- You have the desire to work in a constantly changing environment as an innovative and motivated part of our Cyber Security team.
We look forward to receiving your online application. You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers.
PwC, Robert Jacsman, Tel. 058 792 16 24
Line of service: PwC Digital Services
Start date: as soon as possible