Grow your own way
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
What you can expect from us.
- You will be an Identity & Access Management (IdAM) and security governance specialist
- You help developing IdAM client proposals and solution offerings.
- You assess, optimise and implement with the team IdAM related processes and manage the reporting to various stakeholders bearing in mind both their technical and business requirements.
- You help to drive the development of innovative value added IdAM services, toolkits, methodologies and accelerators. You provide thought leadership and direction for the IdAM practice and help recruit, retain and develop the team by bringing superior leadership skills.
- You acquire a broad range of technical and soft skills through on the job and off the job trainings..
What we expect from you.
We look forward to receiving your online application. You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers.
PwC, Robert Jacsman, Tel. 058 792 16 24
Line of service: PwC Digital Service
Start date: as soon as possible