Career Opportunities: Enterprise Architect - Strategic Planning (19725)
Vacancy Reference Number 19725 - Posted 05/14/2019 - United Kingdom - IT
The Business Architect Works to develop the IT Transformation Strategy and Roadmap to enable the business imperatives of the Dixons Carphone group.
- Understanding the business strategies and pipeline of initiatives
- Provides Enterprise Architecture and IT with an understanding of and models to describe the primary business functions.
- Develop group IT Roadmap and works with the Business Change, Business SMEs and Finance teams.
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization.
- Business Analysis
- Experience modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues
- Supply chain management, enterprise resource planning, finance, customer resource management and extensive experience of core, strategic line-of-business processes.
- Proven technology transformation experience within a significant retail, mobile or telecoms business or similar.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.