Career Opportunities: Operation Assurance Manager (19439)
Vacancy Reference Number 19439 - Posted 06/12/2019 - United Kingdom - Audit Risk and Compliance
Operation Assurance Manager - InfoSec
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
You will be joining our Information Security function.
As Operation Assurance Manager, you will report into the Head of Security Assurance and manage a team that is responsible for working with the SecOps and Assurance teams to ensure security is implemented in within the organisation.
- Lead end to end audits across IT Infrastructure, Applications and Change.
- Develop and manage the annual assurance plan and framework.
- Manage and develop a team of direct reports.
- Support security and risk management reporting and risk related actions and follow up.
- Review and perform regular assurance activities to validate DCG security posture.
- Performance of audit related activities internally and externally to the organisation, as well as preparation to receive external audits.
- Input into information security processes and procedures alongside business and IT stakeholders and its embedding.
- Attend business governance meetings as required representing the Information Security team.
Your Skills & Experience
- Proven IT and Infosec audit experience with demonstrable experience of working DevOp’s, Cloud, application and infrastructure.
- Proven experience of planning, managing and coordinating the work of the Operational Assurance Team;
- Sound knowledge in IT control remediation.
- Ability to influence security good practice behaviours.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be approachable for all members of staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to train and coach team members in relation to audit and risk related issues.
- Ability to manage third party security vendors and be involved in the procurement process.
- Experience in Security Governance and Security Assurance.
- Knowledge of ISF, COBIT, ISO 27001, SOGP, PCI-DSS and GDPR.
- Previously worked within a large, multinational retail organisation.
- Previous experience in information security strategy.
- Understanding of SharePoint libraries and publication to intranets.
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary + bonus plan
- Pension & Sharesave Scheme
- Free onsite gym & relaxation rooms at North Acton HQ
- Range of healthcare options
- Childcare vouchers / Give as You Earn
- Free Life Assurance
- Employee discount and exclusive colleague deals
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.