Career Opportunities: Senior eCommerce Manager (Mobile) (19231)
Vacancy Reference Number 19231 - Posted 03/01/2019 - United Kingdom - eCommerce
Senior eCommerce Manager(Mobile)
The role is accountable for the online performance of Dixons Carphone Mobile categories. The role will maximise the online commercial performance of said categories using a variety of data sources including Web Analytics data on Traffic, Conversion and Order Value to drive insights, actions and measurable improvements. The role will work closely with Commercial, Marketing and other E-commerce colleagues to drive the category performance forward online in line with the category strategy. The role will represent eCommerce in relevant internal and external meetings relating to their category and will influence and challenge key senior stakeholders (Category Directors, HOCs) through actionable insight and managing programmes to drive improvements to Online performance.
- Responsible for delivering category Multichannel performance vs budget and market share growth.
- Create and deliver plans that focus on key strategic pillars of growth and relevant customer segments.
- Owning Multichannel insights at a category level i.e. Traffic, Conversion and AOV metrics as well as category level funnel dynamics.
- Lead the category teams to operate a ‘digital first’ approach to trading and marketing.
- Using product level data (page views, conversion, traffic sources, pricing, availability) on and offsite to drive performance insights.
- Engage the traffic acquisition team to ensure that traffic quality and quantity are optimised at all times (search, affiliation, social, email, direct)
- Identify opportunities for proposition development
- Produce commercial focussed content and insight for weekly, period and quarterly business reviews and any other ad-hoc senior level communications using Web Analytics, BI, Recommendation and Reviews data, NPS, Decibel insights and funnel data to convey relevant business opportunities and challenges.
- Providing where appropriate and required detailed and robust analysis to inform the Multichannel Development plan
- Collaborate with experience and design teams to deliver site improvements
- At least 4 years experience working within a FMCG/Fashion or Hard Goods fast paced business with full digital channel mix experience
- Managing cross-functional teams to deliver digital trading projects and activities
- Commercial acumen
- Experience in technology retail sector
- Advanced experience using Business Objects, BI, Excel and Web Analytics suites
- Experience working cross functionally
- Organised, driven and a self-starter
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think critically and strategically
- Highly analytical with the ability to find, analyse and triangulate multiple sources of data available
- Ability to analyse complex problems and deliver insightful and practical solutions
- Strong negotiation skills, capable of leading discussions with key stakeholders
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.