Career Opportunities: Data Compliance Analyst (18691)
Vacancy Reference Number 18691 - Posted 02/06/2019 - United Kingdom - Analytics
Data Compliance Analyst (Data Management)
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
You will be joining our new Data Management function. The DMF is responsible for supporting the management of data assets for UK&I business.
As Data Compliance Analyst, you will work closely with the Data Governance Manager to ensure that all business processes are in tune with DC policies and standards.
- Review business practices and procedures to identify variance with set DC Policies and best practices.
- Undertaking document review & audits to check adherence with policies and procedures.
- Help create documents including guidance notes, new policies, articles and communications.
- Build relationships with business units to establish an ongoing relationship and deliver any other necessary services required from the wider organisation.
- Manage the KPIs associated with Data CoE.
- Liaise with the DPO & Business to collate information on reported data privacy breaches and log them in OneTrust, then ensure that each reported breach is brought to their logical conclusion as per the Data Breach Policy.
- Research changes to regulations, preparing update/analysis briefings and creating training materials for staff and clients (desirable).
Your Skills & Experience
- Previous GDPR compliance experience.
- Experience working within a Data Governance programme.
- One Trust or similar Data Privacy tool experience will be beneficial.
- Strong Analytical thinking and logical reasoning with an inquisitive mind to get to the bottom of things.
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary + bonus plan
- Pension & Sharesave Scheme
- Free onsite gym & relaxation rooms at North Acton HQ
- Range of healthcare options
- Childcare vouchers / Give as You Earn
- Free Life Assurance
- Employee discount and exclusive colleague deals
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.