Senior Customer Experience Manager
[[London - North Acton]]
We are looking for a talented Customer Experience professional to work as a Senior Manager of Customer Contact Strategy to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should be able to create seamless customer contact strategies throughout the whole sales process.
The role will be accountable for defining the customer contact strategy at each stage of the customer journey to ensure communications through specific points serves the needs and pain points of our customers Responsible for building a complete contact strategy from before, during and after the purchase of products and services to create growth and deliver continuously improving customer relationships.
- Develop the 5 year Customer Contact Strategy plan that will ensure all data Is optimised to maximise conversion of all relevant opportunities across differing customer segments.
- Design and develop a clear communication contact and sequencing framework that delivers relevant and seamless communication for differing personas and missions
- Design processes and procedures for all parts of the business that are easy to follow and maintain protecting all GDPR and data guidelines
- Deliver clear actionable plans that will bring sales growth through use of data and improved ROI through tailored targeting – roadmap development essential
- Ensure contact strategy supports brand principles and guidelines. Responsible for developing strategies to recruit customer marketing permission contacts and stickiness performance targets
- Advocate a customer centric culture across the organisation by gathering customer stories, best practices, case studies etc.
- Deliver customer contact strategies to support segmentation analysis including propensity evaluations and acquisition strategies
- Define clear success metrics for acquisition, retention and conversion.
- Define contact strategy (e.g. what, when and how to communicate) and high level content strategy (e.g. the sequence of contact and types of content) for particular customer segments
- Coordinate the customer communication by means of prioritisation for specific segments
- Advanced strategic planning skills, Extensive data management experience
- Extensive experience in contact strategy development across consumer products & services
- Strong business development capability program management
- Minimum of 5-7 years in CRM / Contact Strategy roles
- Strong understanding of GDPR regulations
- Strong ability to be able to summarise, understand and turn data into actionable plans
- Expert level analytical skills, understanding business context and commercial markets to translate into strategy and planning
- High levels of energy, drive and commitment to deliver tangible results
- Ability to simplify complex concepts and messages to bring clarity to stakeholders
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Proactive approach & mindset.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.