Video & Photo Production Coordinator
We Help Everyone Enjoy Amazing Technology
At Dixons Carphone our customers are loved and want the latest technology.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep tech moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to enjoy technology so they can achieve and do amazing things.
Video & Photography is an incredibly powerful communications channel for us to engage with our customers and along with our Web & social channels, is central to everything we do. We are seeking an enthusiastic and dependable Content Production Manager who will report to the Senior Video & Photo production manager. Duties will include supporting a tight knit Video & Photo alongside the wider Creative studio team in many and varied ways, from helping to schedule shoots, liaising with Production and Project Managers, attending shoots, scheduling and resourcing projects and enabling work to help make the best video & Photo content possible.
- Assist the Video & Photo Production Manager on content production/s ranging from Product to social media content
- Ensure relevant stakeholders brief projects correctly and on time
- Assist the line manager with all Product photography and Video requests
- Assist in the tracking of pre/post briefing/production on all Product photography and Video logistics
- Enforcing the Video & Photo process across the business and archiving of all content correctly
- Track pre/post production timings plans and assist the Video & Photo Production manager/Agency with scheduling on-going projects if needed
- Work with the production team to raise Purchase Orders on internal systems
- Coordinate shoot logistics with Manager/Agency
- Tracking budgets and reporting
- Assisting the Video & Photo team on shooting creative
- Knowledge and understanding of video/photo production – from creative ideation through to post-production and final delivery
- Experience in a Studio production environment, in a creative agency or production company is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of post-production –Video/photo editing, colour grading, sound mixing etc
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, turning things around under pressure
- Previous retail, agency and/or social experience desirable but not essential
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.