Career Opportunities: Programme Manager (InfoSec) (18240)
Vacancy Reference Number 18240 - Posted 02/14/2019 - United Kingdom - IT
Programme Manager (InfoSec)
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
We are currently undergoing an exciting transformation across the business and looking for a Programme Manager to join us on this journey as part of our InfoSec team.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for delivering end to end security transformation projects that support the reduction of security risks and improved security maturity across DCG
- Manage multiple work streams across the information security function, ensuring delivery to the agreed scope, quality, time and budget criteria
- Manage and build relationships across multiple internal functions and external third-party suppliers to achieve overarching project goals.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that incorporate IT requirements and business objectives.
- Be at the centre of information flows to reduce meeting overheads and be the go-to person for leading cross-team initiatives.
- Liaise and communicate with related project teams across the business (IT, Data etc) to identify dependencies, potential efficiencies and cost saving
What you’ll have:
- A proven track record of delivering IT and/or Security transformation projects.
- Experience working with cross-functional & 3rd party supplier teams.
- Familiarity with security standards such as ISF SOGP, PCI-DSS, ISO27001 and GDPR requirements is beneficial.
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced & complex environment.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Competitive salary + bonus plan
- Pension & Sharesave Scheme
- Free onsite gym & relaxation rooms at North Acton HQ
- Range of healthcare options
- Childcare vouchers / Give as You Earn
- Free Life Assurance
- Employee discount and exclusive colleague deals
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.