The Optimisation Manager is responsible to drive online optimisation of Currys and PC world websites, helping to drive our overall online performance as well as improving the experience of shopping on the website for our users. Reporting into the Senior Optimisation Manager, this is a key role in shaping the online customer experience and shape the future customer journey.
As one of our Digital Optimisation leads your remit within this role are elements of behavioural and contextual targeting, recommendations targeting, A/B and multivariate testing and personalisation. Therefore, you will have a number of exciting projects to drive when you start with us.
This is a crucial role with strong organisational skills required, with drive needed to support the growth of on-line across multi- channel through a programme of continuous optimization and testing focused on improving the customer experience across the currys.co.uk and pcworld.co.uk
• Creation of reports and insights, reviewing current site performance, that highlight opportunities and make recommendations for further improvements to the customer journey that will drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability.
• Own, manage and improve the optimisation offering for a large portion/ product offering of the company’s website.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders/external third parties to gather relevant customer feedback, research and information to inform the optimization programme.
• Create, design and implement design strategies, working alongside the Senior Optimisation Manager, analysts, developers and designers.
• Be able to convert a hypothesis into solid, user-friendly wireframes.
• Work alongside designers and developers, ensuring that each visual solution that is being tested, is best in class.
• Work in close with stakeholders and designers to create prototypes necessary for usability evaluations, multi-variate testing and development specifications.
• Help with the translation of interaction and visual solution into great website experiences.
• Be accountable for the development, communication and implementation of the testing roadmap you
commit to deliver, ensuring that deadlines are always met.
• Be able to demonstrate that you can translate complex concepts into easy-to-explain presentations, that
can be understood by stakeholders at all levels.
• Monitor in progress tests to ensure valid results and generate indication updates.
Key skills & experience required
• Working alongside the Optimisation Analyst you are accountable to document all experiments, contributing to knowledge management.
• Accountable to provide recommendations on next steps once a test has been paused (iterate, kill it or implement it).
• Review test reports prepared by the Optimisation Analyst, using Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and other BI tools / data sources, explaining the outcome of tests, their impact on customer behavior and validating hypotheses.
• Excellent use of advanced numerical and analytical skills to be capable of using multiple data sources to analyse complex problems, identifying cause and effect and to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
• Proven ability to deliver insight and value using research and analysis tools such as Adobe Analytics, Decibel Insight or Hotjar.
• Proven record of effectively using CRO tools to deliver value.
• Working experience handling testing tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely, VWO or Maxymiser.
• Experience working as part of an Agile team.