In our team, user experience insight analysts work collaboratively with project owners to understand & record their goals and analysis requirements, then with developers to turn these requirements into technical measurement frameworks. Throughout this process you will be responsible for guiding the team, ensuring they develop features which address areas on the Currys and PC World websites which need improvement. You will analyse how users interact with new functionality in order to update the team, providing confidence they are making the right decisions for our customers when developing changes to user journeys and highlighting areas that can be improved even further.
The eCommerce insight team is comprised of subject matter experts. Everyone will assist in your development, including your ability to use technical tools and how you approach tasks & apply existing capabilities. Your focus will be on user experience, but there are other specialties within the team - Data Science, Marketing and Trading - for you to draw ideas and inspiration from whenever you need help.
- Provide deep, extensive analysis and insight using quantitative and qualitative analysis tools to analyse and understand visitor traffic sources, user behaviour, flow and conversion drivers as well as inform teams on how to improve the multichannel experience through heatmaps, session recordings and voice of customer.
- Perform ad hoc analysis of acquisition, behaviour and conversion performance, adding context to the drivers of business performance. This will give exposure to wider areas of the business.
- Work cohesively with several project owners, business analysts and developers to deliver the analysis framework that enables delivery of insights into financial impacts from user journey changes.
- Work with a wider team passionate about learning what the impact of changes to multichannel experience on website performance and user behaviour are, using your eye for business to write powerful stories that influence decisions.
- Combine data sources into custom reports and dashboards, diagnosing problems to provide actionable insights.
- Standardise methodologies to bring efficiency, uniformity and timeliness to required insights.
Do you have a logical approach to problem solving? An inquisitive mind that doesn't take facts at face value? Are you able to clearly communicate complex ideas to non-experts? We're looking for applicants who can answer yes to all of these questions, as well as having excellent:
- Numerical and analytical skills, capable of using multiple data sources to analyse complex problems, identify cause and effect and deliver insightful and practical solutions.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, both in analysis and in communication.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills to ensure delivery of timely and accurate analysis supporting the development of eCommerce websites.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.