Does the Automotive After Sales area hold no secrets for you and are you driven to always get the best out of every deal?
An internationally oriented procurement professional that thinks in possibilities, without losing site of reality. As our International Procurement Manager After Sales you will be the linking pin between Athlon International, all our OEM brands, OES suppliers and the local Athlon markets to ensure an outstanding development and implementation of our international sourcing strategy. You understand from experience that this entails ‘building bridges’ internally and externally and that you have to be able to adapt both socially and culturally. You will connect and align with local procurement leaders on common opportunities and are always looking proactively for scale advantages in European context. You aim at creating synergies, efficiencies, harmonised services and lower cost levels for our clients.
- Develop, implement and maintain the category strategy based on benefits and opportunities and aligned with the Daimler purchasing strategy, objectives and business needs.
- Develop, implement and execute all the relevant sourcing initiatives by setting and leading the team and timeline for all assigned relevant sourcing initiatives on local and international level
- Execute contract negotiations and pro-active tendering, initiate better service opportunities on international level and over the Athlon countries, using Athlon scale and /or Daimler group scale
- Define SRM (supplier relationship management) strategy and manage supplier relationships in order to maximize the perceived added value of the suppliers.
- Focus on the execution of tactical and strategical sourcing activities and negotiations and assist the local country buyers in large negotiations when required.
- Manage functionally the local country buyers and give guidance to steer and manage the total cost of ownership from an Athlon lease and fleet operator perspective and client perspective.
- Manage international and local related after sales/customer services/frame works/contracts. In order to get the most out of our European/Global scale, in terms of efficiency, costs, quality and uniformity in services.
- Capture scale advantages on yearly basis on TCO ( 1-2%); create efficiencies, share best digitization solutions over countries and align on this; harmonize quality standards in after sales and services.
- Initiate, develop and execute procurement strategy and tactics for this category in close cooperation with local procurement leaders and international procurement leaders, car related.
- Liaise directly with country operations directors to align on international and local after sales and customer services strategies.
- Create from content perspective TCO and KEY indicator after sales dashboards.
- Lead multi-disciplinary/country project teams to align on international strategy and contracting.
- Be responsible for all after sales related Daimler/ Athlon policies, for international guidance and country implementation support perspective.You have the following profile
- Education on bachelor level
- At least 5 years experience in the Automotive After Sales area and procurement or contracting environment locally and internationally.
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbally
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
You can expect
The HeadQuarters of Athlon Car Lease International B.V. is located in Almere, the Netherlands. The new Athlon vision:
- We are the leading car leasing & mobility provider engaging Customers and Employees for life.
- We are strong because of our diverse and engaged team. We live a great place to work value.
- Our innovation is driving mobility in the future.
- We are a profitable growth story.
Athlon is all about people. We offer an open minded organization with a professionally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return we offer you the opportunity to build an international career within our leading global finance company.
Our benefits are competitive, and include:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary (based on 38-hour workweek, including 13th month and holiday allowance)
- 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek)
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave, etc.)
- Variable bonus based on Athlon results and personal performance
- Laptop and Smartphone to enable you in your work
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home (within the scope of your job)
- Company pension scheme
- Member involvement is important to us, therefore, you can spend two working days annually volunteering for a local charity
Athlon is market leader in the field of car leasing and mobility solutions in the Netherlands. In addition to our range of lease cars, we develop efficient and sustainable initiatives in terms of mobility: e-scooter, e-bike, e-lease, mobility card, mobility budget, holiday car, short lease, rental car, sale and lease back, car sharing and consultancy. Athlon is part of Daimler AG.
Thanks to our regional, national and international coverage, we are always close to our customers. At Athlon, you can count on excellent service, competitive prices, innovative products and personal advice. We want to be that excellent leasing company that accompanies its customers on the way towards mobility.
Then we’d love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and motivation letter. For more information you can contact our recruiter, Mieke Harting (0625770113 or email@example.com).
- The selection process will involve an assessment.