Specsavers in Brighton are looking to expand their team with a Dispensing Optician due to progressing one of their current dispensing opticians into a trainee contact lens optician.
About our store
Brighton is a cosmopolitan, coastal city on the South Coast. The city has an abundance of culture with lots to do, it also benefits from beautiful coastline whilst being a short train ride to London.
Our store itself has 6 consulting rooms and 64 members of staff but due to constant success, we are looking to expand again within the next year. We have recently had a refit so you will only use state of the art equipment and work alongside a qualified dispensing team of 10.
We are looking for a dispensing optician that enjoys the buzz of a well-respected, city centre practice but likes to make time for their patients. We welcome applications from newly qualified and experience individuals as due to the flexible structure and size of our business, we can make your role bespoke to you so aside from providing a top class dispensing experience to patients, there is the opportunity to get involved in supervising of Trainee Dispensing Opticians and those completing dispensing courses, additional business input and decision making.
Everything can be adjusted to suit you but an example of the package is:
- Full time and part time opportunities available
- Alternate weekends or one weekend day (either fixed or rota basis)
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Benefits including GOC fees, ABDO fees, pension scheme, company benefits scheme
- Progression including – Contact Lens Optician course supported, nationally recognised Institute of Leadership & Management Course supported, development to become part of ‘top team’, student supervisor, niche development such as sign language course
Interested to know more about this vacancy or apply? George Coleing at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 770223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org