Using simple yet effective solutions to win over customers and employees, and to gain their loyalty. Rewarding excellence – that is what we stand for! We are cadooz, the market leader for incentive systems and motivational solutions. Working with your 100 colleagues in Munich and Hamburg, you will take care of our digital incentive solutions, vouchers and benefits-in-kind. How do you turn a customer into a loyal customer? How does the world of bonus programs and incentive systems work? How do I increase employee loyalty? Providing the solutions to all these questions is what drives us. What is it that drives you?
Do what you love:
- You manage your existing international business clients with passion, are the first point of contact for them, and also persuade new clients of the advantages of our varied product portfolio. We will support you in your sales strategy
- Together with your clients, you develop ideas and strategies in order to grow alongside them
- You have a hands-on mentality without losing focus, you think like an entrepreneur within the company
- Following your intensive induction phase, you will be responsible for working with your colleagues to achieve your team goals and sales targets; our working style adapts to suit the situation, which enables you to achieve your goals
- If you see that we appear to be going around in circles, then tell us. Improving our internal structures will make your work easier too!
Show us what you can do:
- Ideally, you have completed your studies in economics or business
- Didn’t study economics or business? Show us that you know what’s important when it comes to corporate clients and how you can persuade people; ideally with experience in the B2B environment
- You have already garnered your first experience in B2B sales and have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and working
- You have a very good command of English and ideally also of another (European) language
- You are willing to delve into our product portfolio, learn new work methods and share your knowledge with colleagues
- You prioritize well and keep your cool even when things get hectic
- We trust in you and your abilities. We offer you a family-like environment within which you can thrive both personally and professionally
The benefits we offer:
- We subsidize your public transport ticket or underground parking space.
- We provide you with fresh fruit and free drinks while you are at work.
- We believe that those who work hard should be allowed to party, and regularly put on employee and team events such as Christmas and summer parties.
- What’s more: We offer you a secure job with an international listed company through our connection with our parent company Euronet Inc.
- An attractive salary model and extensive benefits.
Does the concept of flat hierarchies, a team-oriented corporate culture and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas appeal to you? Then you’ll be a good fit for our team. Come and join us! We look forward to receiving your application via our applications portal. Please inform us of your desired salary, the date on which you would be able to start, and how you found out about us.