Passionate about gaming? Do you possess a keen eye for numbers and a strong analytical mind?
Are you interested in engaging with people from all facets of one organisation? Then this might be the role for you!
From Console Gaming to PC Gaming, Dixons Carphone are a market leader in the gaming space. This is one of the fastest growing categories with some of the most interesting and exciting developments occurring across our business including the roll out of interactive gaming zones across over 100 of our stores. An ever evolving market with different challenges every day demands someone who is comfortable dealing with something new every day.
The Assistant Merchandiser will support the Merchandiser in delivering Availability and Stock Budget KPIs as well as opportunity to strategize and help improve processes throughout our supply chain.
- Monitor weekly performance and make recommendations for activity to ensure a successful in-season execution and deliver the target availability across the store estate
- Build close relationships with supplier counterparts to ensure a continuity of supply and to minimise failed deliveries through effective management and progress chasing
- Assist the category team with store feedback issues regarding stock and availability
- Have an awareness of exit and aged stocks and manage in line with the company policy and update the team with the relevant information
- Comply with standard Commercial processes in accordance with critical paths and business rules; using the systems and tools confidently
You will need:
- Previous Retail Merchandising experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills to review data and provide recommendations/actions / plans to drive sales, profit and cash
- A degree in a Mathematical/analytical discipline
- To be a highly motivated team player with strong relationship building skills
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.