Online UX, Optimisation, Analytics & Insight Manager
The Online Analytics & Insight Manager for User Experience & Optimisation has a wide remit. Their main responsibilities involve managing a team of analysts and developers, leading the team in supporting the Head of User Experience and their teams in understanding the impact of the changes to digital, multichannel experience, from both a financial and customer experience perspective. You will be providing answers to questions around user behaviour on and commercial performance of the currys.co.uk, pcworld.co.uk and carphonewarehouse.com eCommerce sites.
You will primarily support three teams:
- UX managers who design and release incremental enhancement features to the three sites, such as new recommendation modules on pages
- Project managers who deliver large proposition changes to the digital experience, such as new fulfilment methods
- An optimisation team who experiment iteratively to solve problems or test new experiences, such as radical changes to site navigation
You will support the teams by ensuring that each activity is measured and deeply understood quantitatively and qualitatively, to give a rounded view of performance against success criteria and targets that are set. You will manage a team of analysts that will perform the analysis, and developers and agencies that create and manage the analytics data necessary to do the analysis.
- Analyse data within Adobe Analytics, Decibel, Google Analytics, web survey, and other application monitoring tools to provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Manage and develop a team of analysts and developers
- Build relationships with stakeholders to understand current needs, anticipate future needs and create plans to deliver them
- Interpret business requirements into analytics requirements and KPIs
- Decide how to best to deliver against analytics requirements, acquiring, implementing and managing the necessary toolset
- Ensure the financial performance of any new features and experiences implemented are measured and communicated
- Ensure that changes in user behaviour by introduced features are deeply understood, uncovering problems and opportunities, which are then driven back into teams to take action upon
Key skills & experience required
- Experience managing both line reports and stakeholders
- Experience leading a team to deliver a plan of objectives
- Experience creating, analysing and communicating quantitative and qualitative data as meaningful, actionable insights
- Excellent interpersonal skills and impactful communication skills
- Ability to simplify complex concepts and communicate to non-experts
- An inquisitive and curious mind that loves problem solving, identifying cause and effect and delivering practical solutions
- Excellent attention to detail, both in analysis and in communication
- Desirable experience: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe DTM or any tag management system, Agile/Scrum
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.