Career Opportunities: Senior Performance Manager (Credit) (17315)
Vacancy Reference Number 17315 - Posted 12/21/2018 - United Kingdom - Analytics
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Credit, the Senior Perfomance manager's key accountability will be analysis, reporting and insight on behalf of the Credit P&C teams. This ability to use the data to help paint a picture as well as producing reports from complex and/or large data sets into detailed reporting will be essential.
- Deliver commercial insight through financial understanding and analysis, looking at KPIs to maximise profit and influence margins. Analysis of all Credit E2E profitability, including portfolios within Credit and Leasing
- Develop accurate forecasting for Credit e.g. Applications, Acceptance, Penetration, Size of Book, Repeat Spend, Commission, Revenues, NPS , by channel and brand
- Create and maintain commercial reporting dashboard for Credit. Convert manual reporting to an automated set-up, own the strategy of converting manual reports to an automatic setting.
- Create and own the weekly reporting across the Services division, make recommendations and constantly evolve and develop commercial reporting
- Work with the Commercial and Services Finance Team to deliver profitability modelling to inform decision making and support business cases
- Identify commercial trends across all channels and businesses
- Support new initiatives with relevant analysis to support business case and CAPEX submission
- Drive the understanding of performance metrics supporting and mentoring finance and non-finance colleagues to deliver enhanced performance across the business
You will need:
- Experience within an analytical or statistical environment. Ideally, including FS
- Experience of a fast paced / entrepreneurial environment
- To have had involvement in the production of business cases or business models
- Experience working across several different stakeholders and multiple data sources
- Expert working with analytical tools, such as Business Objects
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.