Finance Business Partner
We are looking for an ambitious finance individual for the role of Finance Business Partner for our Services Business.
This is a newly created role in our Head Office in North Acton and will require you to develop and embed a first-class finance capability across our Delivery & Installation business.
Dixons Carphone Finance are a team of exceptionally talented and commercial individuals, from improving profitability to commercial planning, our Finance function helps us to maintain our position as the number one electrical and communications retailer andservices company – allowing us to continue to connect customer’s lives with technology.
As the Finance Business Partner, the main purpose of your role will be to:
• Provide impactful business partnering for Services – own financial inputs, manage stakeholders and provide clear communication of financial performance for the Services business areas
• Provide financial support and analysis for the strategic transformation programs including changes to the services customer offer
• Drive cost effective performance within Delivery & Installation – balancing customer service and cost to serve
• Liaise with the wider Finance team to ensure alignment on financial modelling, reporting and budgeting and coordinate a seamless end-to-end finance service leveraging the Finance Centres of Excellence
• Drive value through identification, development and exploitation of business opportunities
• Develop and deliver business cases for investments to support new programmes
You will have:
• Solid commercial experience as a Finance Business Partner or have the commercial and analytical acumen to make the move from an audit or financial accounting role
• A track record of delivering end to end results and solutions in a planned and controlled manner, ideally from within a retail, consumer or telecoms environment or trained within a “big 4” accounting practice
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• A recognised Accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) along with a Business or Accounting degree from a reputable university
We are looking for some amazing talent - If you’re a passionate problem-solver, strong at analysis and seriously ambitious, then we can offer you the opportunity to continue developing a fast track finance career with us, whether that be in a specialism or a leadership role.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service. It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.