Career Opportunities: Full-Stack Developer (17203)
Vacancy Reference Number 17203 - Posted 02/21/2019 - United Kingdom - IT
As a Full Stack Web Developer you will contribute to of the Trade-in Engine Back-End development and lead on Front-End development. This will involve implementing the visual design and making recommendations to achieve the optimal user experience.
The role requires an agile mindset and the ability to work collaboratively with other developers and team members. It will require the ability to work across departments, so effective communication skills are essential. You will have experience working through the full project lifecycle, and are expected to manage your own workload.
- Lead on Front-End development activities for Trade-in Engine.
- Contribute to Back-End development activities for Trade-in Engine.
- Driving an optimal user experience for users of Trade-in Engine.
- Building Trade-in service software application and its ecosystem.
- Provide proposals and solutions in response to business requirements.
- Helping decide on technologies to use.
- Producing accurate timeframes for the development roadmap and communicating progress.
- Owning UAT for the Trade-in Engine API service.
- Key stakeholder for the Trade-in development and communicating effectively with other stakeholders.
- Trade-in Engine on-going development, upgrades, updates, maintenance and bug fixing.
- Provide technical solutions that improve business efficiency and minimise operational cost.
- Uptime and error monitoring for Trade-in Engine.
- Experience of systems / web applications development.
- Excellent working knowledge of Object Oriented PHP, MySQL and LAMP.
- Expert in at least one PHP MVC framework, preferably Symfony 3 & 4 and Laravel 5.
- Experience in scaling systems and performance tuning (including Memcache, Varnish, Redis).
- Must have experience building and integrating with both RPC and Restful APIs.
- Basic DevOPs skill and experiences including Linux command line/shell script, Vagrant, Ansible, Docker (optional), SSL/TLS deployment process.
- Strong PHP ecosystem development experience and skills, including but not limit to, PHP composer, unit tests, functional tests, CI, Git version control.