Career Opportunities: Commercial Analyst (16743)
Vacancy Reference Number 16743 - Posted 12/21/2018 - United Kingdom - Analytics
Dixons Carphone Credit has an aggressive growth plan. Reporting into the Senior Performance Manager, the Performance Manager will support, analysis, reporting and insight on behalf of the Credit and Pre paid P&C teams. This ability to use the data to help paint a picture as well as producing reports from complex and/or large data sets into detailed reporting will be essential.
- Provide analysis of all Credit and Pre Paid E2E profitability, including portfolios within Credit, Leasing and pre paid
- Provide accurate forecasting for Credit e.g. Applications, Acceptance, Penetration, Size of Book, Repeat Spend, Commission, Revenues, NPS , by channel and brand
- Compile brokerage and voucher exposure reporting
- Maintain commercial reporting dashboard for Credit and Pre paid. Convert manual reporting to an automated set-up, own the process of converting manual reports to an automatic setting.
- Deliver weekly reporting across the Services division, make suggestions to improve reporting and work with the Senior Performance Manager to evolve and develop reports accordingly
- Identify commercial trends across all channels and businesses, including production of MI to support Business Development Managers with client activity
- Support budget and forecasting processes
- Support new initiatives with relevant analysis to support business case and CAPEX submission
- Work with 3rd parties and their data sets
- Proven capacity to make simple abstract models out of complex financial and commercial data
You will need:
- Experience within an analytical or statistical environment. Ideally, including FS
- Experience of a fast paced / entrepreneurial environment
- Involvement in the production of business cases or business models
- Experience working across several different stakeholders and multiple data sources
- Expert working with analytical tools
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.