Career Opportunities: Tax Manager (16557)
JPR ID 16557 - Posted 04/25/2018 - Global - Monterrey - Finance and Administration - Permanent - Full Time
|Position to which it reports
||Implement Nemak´s global tax strategy consisting of: 1) Tax burden optimization, 2) Full compliance with rules & regulations in all jurisdictions 3) Tax risks ongoing asessment on existing operations, as well as, for future opportunities; 4) Benchmarking, knowledge and lessons learn sharing intra-Nemak and with Alfa.
||* Lead and coordinate Company´s tax optimization plan. Coordination among Nemak´s three different layers (Global, Regional and Local) with clear Roles and Responsabilities.
* Review and update existing global tax strategy. Lead implementation plan . Ensure proper allignment with Alfa´s Corporate Tax Policies. Effective coordination with Alfa´s Internaional Tax Dpt.
* Identify Tax efficiency opportunities, especially on those entities with significant NOL´s exist. Similarly monitor BU´s efforts to obtain all type of tax incentives on investments including: Fixed assets, R&D, innovation, training, new jobs, etc.
* Detect and minimize tax risks on all Intercompany transaction such as: Royalties, dividends, all kind of services, sell of products, technology transfer, I/C Loans and cash pooling operations, corporate guarantees, etc. In all cases, in full compliance with tax regulations, mainly Arms Lenght & Related Party provisions.
* Lead and coordinate with Nemak´s Regional Tax Specialists periodical reviews and update on existing "risk maps" aiming at identifiying gaps in major aspects of tax compliance. Develop prevention measures, especially on documentation of major I/C transactions.
* Implement Tax Benchmarking with major listed companies with focus on Multinational autopart corporates.
* Facilitate the sharing of knowledge, best practices and lessons learned in a timely manner to ensure standardization of practices, throughout Nemak system, as well as with other Alfa´s Businesses, recognizing the different Tax regulation in each jurisdiction.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics
International Tax Diploma
||5+ years experience in International taxes, either as a specialist in a Multinational Organization, or as a International Tax Consultanting Firm.
* International Trade & Tax
* Tax Controllership
* Strategic Planning
|Local / global candidates