Grow your own way
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
What you can expect from us.
- You join our Cybersecurity team as a Manager or Senior Manager specializing in the delivery of Data Protection and Regulatory Compliance services
- You establish credibility with current and prospective clients by demonstrating specialist knowledge of various aspects of global data protection, information security and regulatory compliance (Excellent knowledge of the EU-GDPR is required), and acquire new clients.
- You manage teams in delivering client excellence and work with other subject matter experts within the global PwC network. You lead the development of client proposals and solution offerings.
- You assess, optimize and implement data protection and information security related processes and technologies, taking into account business, regulatory and technical requirements.
- You build client relationships and communicate effectively with executive, business, technical, legal, regulatory, risk and audit stakeholders
- You contribute to the development of innovative value added Data Protection and Regulatory Compliance services, toolkits, methodologies and accelerators and you contribute to the development of our Digital Service offerings with a specific focus on Data Protection and Regulatory Compliance aspects.
- You provide mentoring and direction in Data Protection and Regulatory Compliance to more junior team members.
What we expect from you.
- You have a combination of Business / IT and Law degrees, combined with Cybersecurity skills.
- Formal postgraduate qualifications in international law, Cybersecurity or international regulatory compliance would be a distinct advantage. The Certified Information Privacy Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) qualifications are desired.
- You have gained 6-10 years' experience in Data Protection & Privacy, Regulatory Compliance and Information Security and Governance
- You are fluent in German and English. Knowledge of French can be an asset.
- You have professional experience or certifications in the area of international data protection, cyber security regulations and standards (such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation, Swiss DPA, Privacy Shield, FINMA, MAS, HKMA, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, BCM, ISO 27000, COBIT 5.)
- You have practical experience in deriving business and IT requirements from data protection regulations. Having held a data privacy position is desired.
We look forward to receiving your online application. You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers.
PwC, Robert Jacsman, phone 058 792 16 24
Line of service: PwC Digital Services
Start date: as soon as possible