Career Opportunities: IT HR Applications Specialist (16221)
JPR ID 16221 - Posted 01/10/2018 - Mexico - Monterrey - Information Technology - Permanent - Full Time
|Position to which it reports
||Global IT Applications Manager
||Deploy integrated system solutions to support HR processes in a Local, Regional or Global context. Provide technology recommendations to meet the defined HR business requirements.
||• Point of contact with the HR community for the ongoing Live operation of the following IT Solutions:
[Workflows, WOD (Org. Chart), Employee Directory, Active Directory and Identity Management tools, Employee Exit applications, Payrolls, E-times, Premysis, Zecons]
• Ensure the integration of HR IT solutions to the Nemak IT landscape/strategy. Ensure compliance to the Nemak methodology, templates and data protection protocols.
• Ensure availability and reliability of HR IT solutions.
• Participate in the global deployment of all HR IT solutions to the Nemak sites ensuring its proper usage and that training requirements are met in coordination with HR
• Monitor and support the resolution of HR Systems tickets and enhance new processes for the Global Help Desk.
• Continuous monitoring and identification of new technology and ensure optimized use of technology.
• Any IT recommendation that has an impact on HR process or strategy should be partnered with Global HR
||• Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Industrial Engineer.
||Proficiency in English and Spanish is required
||• +3 years coordinating IT HR area
• +3 years in project management
• +2 years in multicultural experience
• +3 years in HR Systems Technical exposure
||• Success Factors
• SAP HR
|Local / global candidates
||Local / Regional candidates only