itelligence is an international fast growing IT company and one of the worlds leading SAP partners. itelligence has more than 6.000 highly qualified employees located in 24 countries. In the Nordic region itelligence employ about 400 people from offices in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
Are you looking for new and exciting challenges in a fast growing company?
Are you outgoing and attracted to change, rather than routine? Do you want to take part in placing HR at the top of the agenda for our customers and to optimize and integrate HR solutions in some of the largest companies in the Nordics? Do you want to be a part of a successful and growing HCM team? If yes – we need you!
As a SuccessFactors consultant you will be a part of a strong and expanding team working with projects both nationally and abroad. During the last few years, a growing number of businesses have realized the importance of a strategic HCM system and therefore SuccessFactors can be found in an increasing amount of organizations. This means an exceeding amount of work for us; we are busy and in need of skilled people to join our HCM team.
Your ability to understand the customers’ needs and ensuring solid working relations with the customers’ HR and IT departments are necessary in order to carry through a successful HCM project. Responsibilities vary between business processes, scoping, specification, implementation, testing and support.
You will get
- A strong network and highly skilled colleagues.
- The possibility to work with some of the most exiting HCM implementations in Denmark.
- Your daily work at some of Denmark’s leading companies.
- Colleagues in an informal organization that are driven by great engagement. We remember to have fun while working.
- Skilled colleagues willing to share knowledge – one of our priorities.
- A culture of continued growth and success.
- Good career opportunities with focus on professional as well as personal development – we know that our employees are our primary resource and act accordingly with focus on education and development. We actively work on strengthening our internal network.
- Attractive employment terms.
We believe that
- You have practical experience with configuration and implementation of SuccessFactors, SAP HR, or other HCM Cloud solutions.
- You have experience with Master Data, Learning, Recruitment, Compensation and/or other relevant HCM areas.
- Consultant experience is a plus, but it could just as well be experience from working in an HR department with a great interest of the systems.
- You are a team player with a positive and engaging spirit.
- You are a good listener, independent, take initiative, enthusiastic – and are aware of project and team decisions.
- You thrive and work well in the consultant role – outgoing with good communication skills and can explain the value of a solution within IT and HR.
- You have a solid educational background preferably with a profound HR experience and the desire to work with IT.
- You speak and write fluent English.
- You are willing to travel, primarily within Denmark.
We look forward to hearing from you
We do not expect you to spend time writing a long application. Write a few lines about yourself and send them along with your CV and we will get back to you quickly!
You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions in regard to the position or to itelligence as a work place:
Director, HCM Consultancy & Analytics, Joachim Støvring - Joachim.TjoernelundStoevring@itelligence.dk
HR Manager, Mette Larsson M: +45 6128 0061 or Mette.Larsson@itelligence.dk