OpusCapita helps organizations sell, buy and pay more effectively by providing them with extended purchase-to-pay and order-to-cash solutions. With hundreds of millions of transactions processed annually by thousands of customers across more than 100 countries, we have created a global ecosystem where buyers, suppliers, banks and other parties connect, transact and grow. Together with our customers, OpusCapita is transforming sales, procurement and financial processes for the digital age. Founded in 1984, OpusCapita is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. To learn more, please visit www.opuscapita.com
We are now looking for:
System Specialist, ServiceNow
Location : Toruń, Poland
As System Specialist your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting OpusCapita Customer support and IT Service Management System (ServiceNow)
- Monitor environments and platforms, System administration tasks
- 2nd and 3rd tier support for the corporate ITSM System support
- Designing and making changes to the system according to agreed processes and procedures (development)
- Training end users
- Participate in continual improvement of the system and the processes around it
- Provide support in the resolution of incidents and changes assigned to the group within SLA
- Maintain operational documentation in relation to applications processes and procedures
- Maintenance Case Allocations / Escalations to Vendors and Partners
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Higher education
- Understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business processes (certifications a plus)
- Working knowledge of web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3)
- Understanding of web application functionality and graphic design a plus
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
What makes OpusCapita a great workplace?
Ask your future colleagues: they say that they feel valued, that their work matters and they can actually make a difference and that their work environment and people they work with are energetic and fun. We work across borders every day and know that together we make it. Our organization chart is flat and working hours flexible for a reason: we trust our employees to get the job done as we are all fueled by the same passion to succeed.
In OpusCapita, we even love Mondays! We are dedicated to creating an atmosphere where your ideas can flourish, you can achieve your ambitions and really enjoy your work. Our ‘I love Mondays’ club spices up the days at the office with events that bring a smile to your face and welcomes you to nice leisure activities to share some relaxed times with your co-workers.
- Challenging work in a leading international corporation with competent colleagues
- Opportunities for continuous growth and self-development
- Possibility to affect directly in our success as value provider in financial processes
Questions in mind?
- Please submit your application including CV in English using OpusPeople Career section by 27.03.2018 the latest.
- Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
- Please note that we will start conducting interviews right away and will make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found.