Division Offshore Location: Denmark, Vejle
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
It has been two years since we set out to lead the transition to a more sustainable world, empowering people and making the most of the potential of the wind. And we made it. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters: clean energy for generations to come. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide and is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Senior Project Documentation Manager
Job ID: 14611
Location: Vejle, Denmark
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
Would you like to ensure the proper scoping and process alignment for our projects’ documentation delivery at the very beginning of a project?
For our Project Documentation team in the Offshore Project Management organization, we are looking for an experienced Project Documentation Manager.
The Project Documentation team is responsible for defining the standards, processes, and tools related to the delivery of the documentation scope for our large Offshore wind farms. The team members are responsible for managing the timely and quality delivery of the documentation scope on our various execution projects. The candidate for this position will primarily engage in the Sales phase, aligning the documentation scope with our customers and internal stakeholders, as well as setting up the document management system. This is truly a gate keeper role: a job well done will enable efficient and effective execution of the aligned scope later in the project.
We have high ambitions for continuously improving our performance in the area of project documentation management, and are therefore looking for motivated, experienced candidates to drive this agenda.
About the role
- You are a main contact for our Sales teams, supporting them in aligning the documentation scope of a project during the Sales phase (both with the customer and internally)
- You ensure the processes and tools to be followed and used for project documentation delivery are addressed and aligned early on in the project
- You systematically incorporate Lessons Learned from the projects in Execution into the Sales phase
- You drive the use of our defined standards to ensure efficient execution later on in the project
- As an experienced member of the team, you actively contribute to defining and improving standards in project documentation management
- You have 5+ years of experience working as a document controller, records manager or documentation manager in large infrastructure projects
- You are highly knowledgeable about best practice in project documentation management
- You have an affinity for IT and have used various document management systems
- As a person, you are structured, persistent, diligent, and “a finisher”
- You can handle simultaneous assignments and enjoy working with diverse teams
- Your written and spoken English are (close to) that of a native speaker
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Please note that interviewing for this position will start in August.
Siemens Gamesa believes passionately in creating a great place to work and offers a wide variety of benefits to our employees. Our major offices feature modern, open working environments, subsidized staff canteens with a variety of quality food, staff social associations, and more. Our ‘FlexAgility’ work approach includes the possibility to work from home days for many colleagues, and our diverse staff includes people from over 70 countries.
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.