Division Central Functions Location: Denmark, , Aalborg
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
It has been two years since we set out to lead the transition to a more sustainable world, empowering people and making the most of the potential of the wind. And we made it. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters: clean energy for generations to come. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide and is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Global Senior Buyer
Job ID: 14558
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
About the position
For our Indirect Materials Procurement department under the Capex Plants Category, we are looking for a Global Senior Buyer. Being part of the team of Indirect Materials Procurement Operations Department, integrated in the Corporate Procurement Area and giving service to the Capex Plants Category, in order to ensure the effective and optimal sourcing of the different product and services, for the commodities and vendors assigned, and required by the operating areas of SGRE global organization in collaboration with the Regional IM Procurement teams.
About the role
The main commodities included in the Capex Plant scope and which you will be handling as a Global Capex Plant Senior Buyer are: Blade production tooling, machine center solutions, automatic assembly lines, robotic solutions, lifting equipment, paint cells, heat treatment installations, welded and machined tools, storage systems and any other equipment / services which might be subcontracted
For all of them, and for all different vendors assigned to the buyer, you will:
- Tender processes management (RFQs, E-Auctions, Negotiation and Awarding Proposals)
- Promote cost reduction actions based on the targets set for required services
- Execute procurement strategies to ensure the best market trends for the commodities included in the scope in terms of health and safety, performance, quality and cost
- Sourcing - look for new potential subcontractors for the countries and services included in the scope. Market research
- Represent SGRE in meetings with suppliers
- Propose and Apply improvement proposals for the area management
- Coordinate and support the regional Procurement teams
- Collaborate with the Legal Department in negotiating contracts with suppliers, in coordination with other internal departments (HSEQ, Field Operations, Finance, etc.). Supplier documentation control
- Collaborate on cross functional projects of processes improvement
- Monitor the subcontractors of the assigned commodities and evaluate the satisfaction of external and internal users
- Report to the IM Procurement Management
- Support in any other activities linked to the Capex Plants procurement function
- You have >5 years of experience within Procurement and >5 years of experience with sourcing or managing Capex
- A technical engineer will be preferred but also BA/BS in Business Management, Procurement
- You have experience in sourcing activities, tender preparation and execution
- You have experience in supplier implementation and management;
- You must be able to negotiate legal contracts, framework agreements and conduct business term and price negotiations utilizing various types of advanced negotiation concepts, including e-bidding and e-auctions
- You have a strong analytical ability and process orientation skills in order to handle in a quick and effortless way large amounts of data from multiple sources, perform detailed analysis, be able to create and understand formulas & pivot tables, make decisions with scant data, and perform within Microsoft Excel
- You possess excellent time management skills; ability to work with minimal supervision;
- You have a results driven personality and advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- You are an expert user of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and ERP systems
- You speak and write English on a high level - Spanish skills will be valued
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Siemens Gamesa believes passionately in creating a great place to work and offers a wide variety of benefits to our employees. Our major offices feature modern, open working environments, subsidized staff canteens with a variety of quality food, staff social associations, and more. Our ‘FlexAgility’ work approach includes the possibility to work from home days for many colleagues, and our diverse staff includes people from over 70 countries.
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Zigor Uriarte Muguruza via mail ZIGOR.URIARTE@siemensgamesa.com
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.