PMO Professional - Portfolio Management
Job ID: 14533
Location: Vejle, Denmark
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
About the position
For our Project Management Office team in the Offshore Sales & Project Engineering organization, we are looking for a Specialist for portfolio management. The PMO Team is responsible for supporting the S&PR EN organization and management by providing portfolio overview, process improvements and deliver accurate information on projects and supporting technical and business decisions through capturing, analyzing and interpreting data from our portfolio management tools and systems.
Your role will be to support the entire OF S&PR EN organization with providing value added information on its performance through in person use of advanced applications.
Siemens Gamesa believes passionately in creating a great place to work and offers a wide variety of benefits to our employees.
Our major offices feature modern, open working environments, subsidized staff canteens with a variety of quality food, staff social associations, and more. Our ‘FlexAgility’ work approach includes the possibility to work from home days for many colleagues, and our diverse staff includes people from over 70 countries.
About the role
The role requires comprehensive understanding of Engineering’s project portfolio (150+ projects) and its relation to other business functions such as R&D, Finance, Sales, Project Execution and Service. Your main assignments will be the following:
- Daily maintenance of resource management processes and tools including managing constraints and strategic priorities
- Ensure alignment with different stakeholders with providing transparency on portfolio health
- Increase data quality through internal alignments with the above business functions and tool development
- Deliver hands-on support for internal customers to bring the best out of their portfolio performance
- Provide professional support with structuring verbal information, collecting and analyzing data, preparing documentation and presentations
- Support business intelligence initiatives across OF S&PR EN
- You hold a Master’s degree in the fields of Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, IT or similar fields
- You gained hands-on project management experience with strong understanding of financial impacts
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience with project portfolio governance strengthened by the knowledge of globally recognized portfolio management tools
- You are confident in using and maintaining technical tools in the project management domain
- Your business minded personality is agile, proactive and keen on delivery while managing short time deadlines effectively at the same time
- You possess strong communication skills and excellent English skills in speaking as well as in writing. Furthermore, you thrive in a multicultural environment
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Florian Kugler via phone +45 51673297
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s