Division Service Location: Denmark, , Brande and Pamplona
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
It has been two years since we set out to lead the transition to a more sustainable world, empowering people and making the most of the potential of the wind. And we made it. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters: clean energy for generations to come. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide and is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job ID: 14468
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
About the position
CRM is the cornerstone IT platform to optimize customer engagement across the value chain. As of today, we are integrating digitalization initiatives from two legacy organizations into one. In Global Sales Excellence (Service Business Unit) we are therefore in need of a strong CRM candidate who can drive the integration of legacy CRM systems into ONE common CRM. Our ambition is that our sales force only has one primary IT interface while other parts of the organization will also be heavy users of CRM - hence ongoing developments/improvements are the world of tomorrow.
Our new CRM manager will be part of a small dedicated CRM team in Service Business Unit. You will have multiple key stakeholders across the entire organization and your key interfaces include also SGRE IT organization and counterparts in the two other BUs (Onshore + Offshore).
Siemens Gamesa believes passionately in creating a great place to work and offers a wide variety of benefits to our employees. Our major offices feature modern, open working environments, subsidized staff canteens with a variety of quality food, staff social associations, and more. Our ‘FlexAgility’ work approach includes the possibility to work from home days for many colleagues, and our diverse staff includes people from over 70 countries.
About the role
As a CRM manager your main areas of responsibility will be strategy and planning, business demand management and change management
Strategy and Planning:
- Implement companywide CRM initiatives
- Ensure increase CRM usage across the Service Business Unit
- Support driving cross functional key user community & cross BU advisory board
- Drive cont. developments and improvements related to CRM
Business Demand Management
- Create a centralized approach to CRM Master Data providing a solid corner stone for one-company management of business critical customer engagement data
- Through this support an agile organizational set-up to enable Business Unit functions to operate based on a clear role/responsibility model while at the same time ensure adequate alignment across the organization
- Secure cross Value Chain alignment, drive best practices and consolidate the platform functionalities and its frame work
- Understand the full impact that CRM will have on the business and advise on how the associated change should be managed and communicated
- Support and ensure the business in undertaking the necessary preparation activities to allow process changes to be successfully embedded, including training and communication materials
- You have several years of experience in similar type job with a large international organization. Experience with Salesforce CRM will be a huge advantage
- You have +5 years business systems analysis experience for large projects or programs of work, and/or related Wind industry business experience
- You have a University degree (ideally in a traditional field like the sciences, engineering, technology or economics)
- You have experience in the development of documentation of business process, requirements and business cases in both technical and non-technical language, clearly articulating benefits
- You have experience from industrial company, preferably within the Wind Industry would be a benefit
- You have good business and political acumen
- You have strong project management skill, preferably you already have recognized PM qualifications
- You are customer focused, setting high standards for quality. Work systematically and methodically for consistently achieving goals and KPIs.
- You can establish and maintain constructive and collaborative business relationships with all business areas and other Business Application functions.
- You demonstrate pragmatic judgement, balancing pace, risk and business value to reach decisions which are well informed, and actionable.
- You are self-motivated, creative, passionate and able to acclimate into a fast-paced dynamic environment
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Morten Thy Asmussen via phone +45 30373783
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.