Division Service Location: Denmark, Brande
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
It has been two years since we set out to lead the transition to a more sustainable world, empowering people and making the most of the potential of the wind. And we made it. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters: clean energy for generations to come. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide and is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Senior Business Controller for Digital Service
About the position
We are looking for a senior business controller for the Digital Service function. Together with the Digital Service leadership team, you help to optimize the business with focus on digital solutions to create strategic value for the company and customers.
You engage with the leadership team in the Digital Service function and acquire fundamental information about the digitalization activities of the business. You use this insight proactively to reach the business targets of the function.
What are my responsibilities?
- You contribute with financial end-to-end insight to validate and follow-up on business cases for the digitalization transformation activities in Service, with the aim to drive value creation.
- You are financial advisor and main focal point for all commercial and finance activities in the Digital Service function.
- You continuously create consolidated transparency of the financial performance in the organization, so it is clear what proactively needs to be done to ensure that the function delivers according to budget and forecast on its operating cost and project cost for activities in Denmark (Brande) and Spain (Madrid/Pamplona).
- You develop activity-based costing analysis on cost drivers for data driven services and support in setting transfer prices of digital products.
- You support in setting and actively monitoring KPIs.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You probably have a degree in finance, accounting or economics.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a controller, finance business partner or similar
- It would be a plus if you have experience in working in a highly IT/digitalization focused business.
- You are good with people, engage and support leaders in the organization on daily basis with fact-based analysis and commercial perspectives.
- You have integrity and take pride in meeting deadlines timely and of high quality.
- You can work independently for your area of the business but also contribute actively to the business unit functional controlling department, which you also will be part of.
- It is expected that you are used to work with excel and PowerPoint and it would be an advantage if you are familiar with SAP and databases like SQL.
- As part of the organization is in Spain and part in Denmark, it is expected that you can travel up to 15 days per year.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Soeren Linde Nielsen via phone +45 3037 6847.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.