Service SCM Project Manager within IT & Processes (Planning, Warehousing and Master Data)
Job ID: 14421Location: Brande
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
Siemens Gamesa are looking for passionate Project Managers within IT & Process (Planning, Warehousing and Master Data) to join our Global Spare Parts & Supply (SCM) team. Siemens Gamesa is a world leader in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of wind turbines, and this role represents an opportunity to take your career to the next level within our dynamic organization.
About the role
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for providing improvements to the flow of spare parts and support the global and local supply chain functions with smart and innovative solutions and your activities will have a big influence on setting the future business. Your primary tasks will be to take charge of the development and implementation of new processes and IT tools within SAP. We have several open positions within support planning and forecasting (APO), Warehousing (WM) and Master data (MM) for future needs and demands from our various stakeholders. The roles include:
- Optimizing the S&OP and SAP (APO) IT processes by strengthening the integration with the internal stakeholders such as the Sales, Operations and Technology department, ensuring a much leaner daily operation
- Optimizing SAP warehouse (WM) IT processes for supporting of Production supply, 3PL warehousing and site inventories with improved transparency and leaner operational processes.
- Optimizing SAP Material Master Data (MM) IT processes for supporting business operations regarding work flows, Governance etc.
- Turning the defined improvement areas into smaller projects and be responsible for the total management of the project, i.e. planning, initiating and implementing
- Occasional travelling will be expected
You will take part of a large and global project which involves introduction SAP HANA ERP system for all SGRE and your ideas will change how the business works today. We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Siemens Gamesa believes passionately in creating a great place to work and offers a wide variety of benefits to our employees. Our major offices feature modern, open working environments, subsidized staff canteens with a variety of quality food, staff social associations, and more. Our ‘FlexAgility’ work approach includes the possibility to work from home days for many colleagues, and our diverse staff includes people from over 70 countries.
We are looking for you, who want to make real what matters and who wants to change the world to renewable energy. As a person you are structured and have a strategic and analytical mind-set that allows you to create overview and identify improvement opportunities. You will be part of a diverse workforce and you must be an outstanding communicator who can work with different nationalities and organizational levels.
- You have a Master's degree within Supply Chain Management and 3-5 years of relevant business development experience from a consultancy firm or a larger international company.
- You can demonstrate documented experience in project management concerning planning, SCM processes and tools as well as profound experience in stakeholder management.
- You are fluent in English - written and spoken and other main languages would be an advantage.
It takes bright minds to make a difference and you must thrive by excelling and prioritizing your tasks while maintaining the necessary focus in a high paced working environment.
Would you like to join our team and unlock the infinite power of the wind? Apply with your English CV through the following link as soon as possible: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Ulrik Wittendorff Lorentsen by phone: +45 30373735
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email. We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Want to know more? Check out our video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Sm678tjuY&feature=youtu.be