Division Central Functions Location: Denmark, Brande or Vejle
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
It has been two years since we set out to lead the transition to a more sustainable world, empowering people and making the most of the potential of the wind. And we made it. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters: clean energy for generations to come. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide and is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Senior Business Controller - Real Estate
Job ID: 14413
Location: Brande / Vejle
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
About the position
For our Real Estate Business Administration department, we are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organized, analytical and diligent Senior Business Controller in Denmark. In your role, you will work closely together with various interface partners within our Danish legal entity and our global Real Estate network. You will support on ensuring data transparency, data quality, controlled processes and compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines as well as to help our department to reach the next level.
What are my responsibilities?
- You manage all operational Business Administration / Accounting tasks for Real Estate in Denmark
- You are responsible for all financial planning, analysis & reporting activities within your area of responsibility
- You are in charge of the local Real Estate Asset & Investment Management process
- You support the identification, planning, evaluation and implementation of all Cost Out / Synergy measures within your area of responsibility and will be responsible for the financial tracking of all relevant measures in OPW
- You act as responsible for all commercial/financial aspects of Real Estate projects within your legal entity (e.g. investment projects, maintenance projects, relocation projects)
- You ensure the compliance with all relevant global Real Estate / SGRE processes and guidelines within area of responsibility and take over responsibility for the implementation of new processes and guidelines
- You take over global responsibility for selected tasks in the Global Real Estate Financial Reporting and Governance process
- You are handling Ad hoc requests / special topics as part of your daily tasks
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a University degree in the area of Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or similar
- You have a minimum of 5 years' working experience in the finance or controlling field
- You have very good English skills (verbally and written)
- Experience in the use of SAP and basic Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Access) are required - VBA skills are an advantage
- You have the ability to lead projects & processes
- You are result-/solution-oriented, well-structured, diligent and a dedicated team player with strong analytical skills
- You are willing to take ownership and able to work under pressure
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Florian Fritzsche via phone +49 (172) 4695729.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.