Senior Business Controller
Job ID: 14412
Location: Brande, Denmark
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full time
About the position
For the Spare Parts & Supplies (SPS) department at our Service location in Brande, Denmark, we are looking for a business controller. The department is responsible for the development and execution of a best in class global supply chain service within procurement, demand and inventory planning, repair, logistics and transportation.
What are my responsibilities?
As a business controller you will be given your own areas of responsibility for the financial aspects of supply chain. Besides normal financial tasks as monthly closure and budgets, depending on your skills and preferences, you will also be involved in cross-functional projects.
However, your main responsibilities/areas will cover:
- Create transparency in the financial reporting of your areas of responsibility
- Act as a sparring partner for department heads and key stakeholders
- Root cause analysis and change management
- Maintain an understanding of productivity improvement methods and securing the transfer of this knowledge to our colleagues in the regions
- Continuous process (SCOR) and system development (SAP RBP)
In this position some travelling must be expected, both inside and outside Danish borders.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a commercial degree combined with at least 5-7 years of relevant controlling experience, preferably from a production or logistics company
- As a person you are open-minded, proactive and structured, and you take ownership of your responsibilities
- You are analytical with a desire to understand the reality behind the numbers
- You are familiar with SAP RBP and other well-known IT-applications (MS Excel and SQL etc.)
- You are self-motivated, a dedicated team player, and have a strong drive to achieve your targets.
- Furthermore, you are able to work independently in a multicultural environment and to coordinate and interface at different organizational levels. You are therefore expected to possess excellent English skills - both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s